• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Answered Receiver Cooling - 240v/12v relay

stevemack

My Denon 4500 is getting quite warm in my cabinet, it's got space but not sufficient airflow. I'm going to add some super silent 12v PC fans into the back of the cabinet but wondering where to get a 240v - 12v adapter/relay which I can use with the trigger on the amp (I've never wired anything to the triggers before so this is new to me). No issues with wiring/electrical bits

ben16v

do a search for ac infinity cooling, lots of different options for temp control, availability was a bit hard to come by a few month ago but i haven't checked in a while, got my fans and controller from amazon.

barwell1992

I’ve used a Omron solidstate really to turn on some power amps from my denon trigger out, should do what you want.

1x Omron 20A G3NE-220T-US DC12, Relay £27.98

Showing how i used it.
D6B4EC82-640A-4C65-94E6-2CE486B15FA1.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom