Receive 3pm EPL Games

Hippo230778

Novice Member
Hi all,

This is something I've been thinking about for a little while which comes from frustration of not being able to watch my team when they play on a Saturday at 3pm when I know it is being shown somewhere.

Can someone let me know what I would need to do (or point me in the right direction) to achieve this. I've already got sky and understand that I might have to pay for a subscription for the 3pm games (which is fine if thats the only way).

I'm looking to move and a house we have an offer on has a big dish on the side of the house so it might have that in place for me to start.

Any advise / tip / guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
The situation on which broadcasters transmit 3 p.m. matches changes every season so you will need to wait until just before next season before making any decision on which package to subscribe to then come back for advice on what equipment is needed. What size is the dish? What is your budget - packages can cost anything from a couple of hundred up to well into 4 figures? What picture quality do you want? Language options for English are decreasing every year so what language do you want? The EPL are really trying to cut back the number of UK viewers of 3 p.m.s

kevkbuk

Distinguished Member
A 1m ish motorised dish (dependant on location) and a satellite receiver capable of IPTV covers all bases.

Search the forum for general motorised satellite threads, ones by Pedro2000UK and see his website at www.purplesat.com

1080 jawbreaker

been spoilt with 7e/10e coverage but I don't think it will be an option for the 2017/18 season

Mattbfc1988

Standard Member
Was about to ask a similar thing about this and the options for next season.

Are Bein sports 1-10 still on nilesat? Is this still a viable option for football?

Also, what is the 10e/7e coverage all about?

1080 jawbreaker

Also, what is the 10e/7e coverage all about?

all matches were available on 10/7e. But there is no guarantee the coming season will. FA despises those being able to watch there golden egg for nowt.

Last edited:

pedro2000uk

Distinguished Member
It's been a cat & mouse game for a long time, actually, ever since people watched the match from rooftops and trees overlooking the ground.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom