Reccomond Me A Good Game Pad

Usama

Novice Member
I need a game pad but don't know which one to get iv'e been looking at the Microsoft XBox 360 Controller For Windows is it any good? :confused:

Xerstead

Novice Member
I've been using a Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Power game pad. 2 analogue sticks + d-pad. 4 buttons + 4 on the shoulder +2 'trigger' type underneath. Soft touch rubber very comfy. Mines an older model, but the new one looks very similar.

Usama

Novice Member
I've been using a Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Power game pad. 2 analogue sticks + d-pad. 4 buttons + 4 on the shoulder +2 'trigger' type underneath. Soft touch rubber very comfy. Mines an older model, but the new one looks very similar.
How much is it cos i don't want to spend too much just going to play a few games like Bioshock the xbox 360 Controller For Windows is only £17.99! :smashin:

stu.artd

XBox 360 Controller all the way. Can buy the wired one to keep costs down or get the wireless version along with the crossfire dongle for the PC. Bioshock has an option specifcally to enable use of the 360's pad, found it when looking through the options last night.

Usama

Novice Member
XBox 360 Controller all the way. Can buy the wired one to keep costs down or get the wireless version along with the crossfire dongle for the PC. Bioshock has an option specifcally to enable use of the 360's pad, found it when looking through the options last night.
Yea i know i just odered the Xbox 360 For Windows game pad! :D

Usama

Novice Member
The xbox 360 controller came today been playing Bioshock it's the best controller ever! :D :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom