1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reccomended joystick?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Synchronicity, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    With the mighty BF2 almost upon us I recently purchased a new joystick for my pc but have had a nightmare with it-the rudder is permanently turning left and although there does seem to be common issue judging by various threads on other forums,after several e mails to Saitech tech support they have decided that it is a faulty stick and to return it to the supplier :(

Can anyone reccomend a decent joystick,preferably with force feedback,I paid 42 quid for this one I think so around that price range would be ideal.

2. JonnyConcrete

JonnyConcrete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +190
    Its been a while since ive bought a joystick but I have 2 microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joysticks which have served me well for about 3 years now so I would recommend.

There is a sidewinder with forcefeedback aswell.

3. Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    Yeah,my brother had 1 of them,which he paid about £100 for :eek: but apparently Microsoft dont even make them anymore :thumbsdow (ironically my brothers MS joystick which he has had for 2 years has just developed the same fault as mine :rolleyes: )