1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recc headphones for portable dvd player

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Biccy, May 1, 2005.

1. Biccy

Biccy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got myself a porable dvd player yesterday & wondered if there are any good headphones out there for £50 max. Read up a bit on the internet & know that the in-ear ones arent going to be as good as the full size headphones. They will ONLY be used for films, no music, so things like bass are important. Can anybody recommend a set that will be good for this. Thanks in advance.

2. Stewtheking

Stewtheking

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have to disagree with that from what I've read, and my own listening experience. Certainly for this price range, and for stuff to be driven by portable devices, ear-canal types reportedly deliver the best sound, shure e2c/e3c, which can be found on ebay very reasonably.

If you want over-ear phones, people seem to think highly of sennheiser px100's, and they are well within your budget.

Stew

3. Biccy

Biccy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I hope i am wrong, in-ear ones will be alot better to have for portability etc... i kinda presumed that ''bigger would be better.'' and that the bass would be better from the bigger sets. Do you think that in-ear would be good for movies then? I was looking at these Sony ones maybe:

http://reviews.designtechnica.com/review239_intro1192.html