1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recall of Leon R1

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by dUnKle, Sep 27, 2000.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,496
    I sent my copy of LEON back to play on monday afternoon, have just checked my account screen and found that they have recieved it and are processing the replacement.

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    I was going to get that but held off at the time for some reason, but what is the problem with Leon then?

------------------
    Douch!!......Wot's da madder, da CIA got you pushing too many penzils?

Work: www.hughes-tv.co.uk

3. Matt

Matt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Some (dont know if it was all) of the discs of Leon - Internation Version that was released in August have very low rear effects channels and in some cases lacking a LFE channel. This was found to be a fault in the mastering of the disk and Columbia Tristar did a recall. Places such as Amazon, Play, DVD Boxoffice are swapping the faulty discs if you send it back to them.
    Other than that the disc was excellent, 24 mins extra footage that brought it inline with Leon - Intergral version that had been knocking around in Japan and other places for a while

4. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,496
    Recieved my replacement on Monday and the difference is huge

It sounds much better now
    could even be a new demo title with all that mix of subtle sounds and the some good gun fights

5. Jay2000

Jay2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not having a full surround set up - how do I know if the version I have is faulty? It doesnt matter now but I'm gonna be plenty p*ssed if its faulty a year down the line...

And before anyone states the obvious, no - I dont know anyone with a full 5.1 system... [​IMG]

Jay