Reasons To Be a Software Developer

Charlotte Bridgestone

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, maybe someone can help me with advice... I am here with question: is software developer career is still so perspective as at the beginning? My boyfriend was attending software engineering training when he had spare time after his main occupation(human resources manager). And now he decided to quit that job and find himself in new sphere. I believe in him but I am just a bit concerned about the big competition from more experienced developers. Will he be able to find a good company with a decent salary? He really believed the organizers of the courses he attended, they promised him guaranteed employment upon completion of paid training. In the end, he was simply given a list of top software companies - Top Custom Software Development Companies in California Rating 2022 - iTRate and told to send his CV there. Is it real to apply for a job in TOP company just from the beginning? I know he will be successful in his new occupation as he is goal-oriented and hardworking - if he decided something he would achieve the aim.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom