Wanted Rear Surrounds / speaker cable

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by True-Blue, Aug 8, 2013.

1. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    Looking for a set of rear surrounds, preferably Monitor Audio RXFX. Will consider others but as I have a MA RX front three, the RXFX would be ideal :smashin:

Also looking for a decent amount of reasonable quality speaker cable for a full 5.1 surround sound system, something like QED etc, nothing expensive.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    anyone got owt?

3. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Hey up ive got some qed micro in the loft theres a fair bit of it its from my old property what i used on my rear speakers ill have a look and let you know what lengths they are.
    Andy.

4. mooperman

mooperman
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,884
  5. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    Gent's, thanks for the replies.

I've been doing doing some work today to get my cinema room back in shape, and I've discovered that all my cabling to the rear of the room is still in place - bit of a result as it's decent quality stuff, so I won't replace it.

With this is mind, I'm now looking for something that will enable me to make the most for my monitor Audio RX front three, as the RX6's can be bi-amped and the Onkyo 818 has the capacity to operate in this way, (and I'm not intending to go 7.1 as it's a small room). With all this in mind, I'm going to close this thread and do a new one with more specific requirements.

many thanks.