Wanted rear surrounds for about £100

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jayytwo, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I have a q acoustics cinema pack and wish to use my rear 2010s as front heights so iam looking for some rears,
    max i wish to spend is £100, do not need to be q acoustics but need to be black and would prefere gloss black, post what you have please.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. daffidhippie

daffidhippie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I have some SVS speakers for sale on here, my thread is locked as I closed it pending a re/write, someone is interested in the other 3 speakers leaving me 2, your welcome to them at £80 collected
    They are black, in excellent condition, but are more a matt finish. Lmk if you want them after you have had a look.

I'm in hospital for 2 days as of tomorrow so will only be on AV today, next time will be mid week

3. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi Daffidhippie, thanks for your reply, where abouts are you and could you post a link to the speakers you have as i have not read anything about this brand.

Thanks Jay.

4. daffidhippie

daffidhippie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    SVS make some of the most stunning subwoofers, i'm sure you'll read plenty about them on here. The speakers i have are from their surround system and are essentially sattellite speakers, you can read from the specs on the link below what them are like as well as a link to my photobucket album.

Since i closed the thread yesterday, any comms will have to be here if your interested.

Also, i'm in Whitstable, Kent. Happy to courier at your expense.

Thread

regards

DJ

5. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I will have a look and take these into consideration, but for the moment i would like to let it run for a bit and see what others offer, thanks for your time.

jay.

6. Django1

Django1
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I can offer you a pair of kef 2001.3 speakers in gloss black for £95 delivered

7. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi Django1, thanks for the reply, i quite fancy the kefs being a bit smaller than my 2010s for the rears, how old are they and what is the condition, also do i need seperate brackets to wall mount them or do they mount using the stands on speakers. one thing i have not thought about is ohms as my q acoustics are 6ohms so i have my yamaha rx-v673 set at 6ohms, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge than me could shed some light, as i have stated i would like to let it run for a little while and see what people offer before i make a decision.

Jay.

8. Django1

Django1
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    They are just under 1 year old and are in as new condition, they come with wall mounting brackets do they are ready to go. By all means wait and see what you get offered they are yours if you want them I can drop the price to £89 to temp you lol remember that's including delivery

9. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Bump

10. jayytwo

jayytwo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks Django1 and daffidhippy but i have now bought a new gloss black pair of q acoustic 2020s online for £80.00
    too good to turn down at that price.

thanks again Jay.