REALLY slow download speed.

Dezward

Standard Member
Recently i spent over £600 on a new gaming pc so i could play games well on a pc, and all was well until a few days ago. A sky representative came to replace our sky tv box as we couldnt connect to anytime, and the same evening when i came to use my computer but my youtube buffering, which could usually load a 360p 5 minutes video in a matter of seconds, was running so slow it had to pause the video every 5 seconds to work it. Later that night, i was also downloading some stuff from various sources on the internet and my download speed varied from only 6-12kb/s!!!! The sky technician only replaced the box, and did not go near the router (i'm on wireless) but i found it a coincidence they both happened on the same day. Either way, is there anyone who has had the same problem and has a solution or anyone at all who has advice, because all in all calling into sky has never been the most succesful of things.:lease:

vex

Novice Member
If it is a sagem router there is a known psu fault with it which causes it to not connect or run very slowly.

I had a client who replaced the psu, still didn't work so sky SOLD him a new router!

V.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom