Really need some genuine advice...please

paulglancy77

Standard Member
Hi guys, Im new to the forum and have to say I like it a lot.

In the next month or so I am looking to purchase a new TV.

I am looking at LCD, LED or Plasma and could really be doing with some advice as to which set to go for.

I want to run my Xbox360 and am going to buy a new PC which I would also like to run from it.

Am looking for th following:- 1080hp, +100hz, PC input, +50" and Picture in picture would be good! Will have a budget of maybe £3k but would obviously love to spend less if possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction and give me somewhere to start.

It would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance. Cheers :thumbsup:

steeevo1

Novice Member
hi there
best possible tv you can buy is the pioneer 5090 , its well within the 3k budget and knocks spots of anything else, has all the connections you want and more, trust me you wont be dissapointed, its head and shoulders the best tv you can buy, but hurry there going fast as pioneer are not doing there own plasmas after 2009....steve

Hi guys, Im new to the forum and have to say I like it a lot.

In the next month or so I am looking to purchase a new TV.

I am looking at LCD, LED or Plasma and could really be doing with some advice as to which set to go for.

I want to run my Xbox360 and am going to buy a new PC which I would also like to run from it.

Am looking for th following:- 1080hp, +100hz, PC input, +50" and Picture in picture would be good! Will have a budget of maybe £3k but would obviously love to spend less if possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction and give me somewhere to start.

It would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance. Cheers :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom