Really need some advice!!

ryanlee

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My GF bought me a projector from PC world for my birthday a few days ago, the guy told her it would be great for games and movies when i opened it, it was a bloody data projector!! Anyways took it back to the shop and got a refund of £399, the PJ is for my games/movie room which is a good size and rectangle in shape.

Problem is i really cant decide which one to go for? And i dont really want to add that much more to the money i already have.

The three i seem to keep coming across are the HD65, infocus X9 and the GT7000.

I have read the GT7000 is identical to the HD65 except for the warranty but i was reading a review on the gadgetshow website that said although the GT7000 was good for games it wasnt great for movies, which no one seems to mention about the HD65? The X9 does seem to be the best of the three but a bit out of the price range unless i can get an offer somewhere!

Which one should i go for? Who is the cheapest to try?

Sorry for the long post but it is a bit confusing!!

Last edited:
Sorry, can't help but gotta say, awesome present from the GF even if PC World screwed up :thumbsup:

I remember my missus buying me an all in one 5.1 set, really basic at the time but it was my first experience of surround sound. Little did she know she created an expensive monster :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom