realistically - can i get a Panasonic 42in Plasma - TH42PWD6BX

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by lee-s, Oct 19, 2004.

1. lee-s

lee-s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    and all the needed extra's (relevant scart convertors / connectors) for under my budget??

im a total newbie to the world of plasma but am determined to get one asap, i realise theres plenty of threads on here about this screen so my minds pretty much made up on that, but all this talk of youll need this box & this lead etc etc is totally losing me :blush:

obviously i need to speak to the guys @ AV but can anybody whos just bought a similar set up (completely from scratch) tell me if im going to go way over what i can afford??

ideally i'd like to keep it as much under £2k as possible, i dont spend hours & days in front of the Tv due to work commitments, but i would like to have a nice big screen indoors when i do. As with most things it seems my initial idea of easily getting something good for around the £1500 mark isnt going to happen (dont really want a Tiny screen)

all it'll be used for is the odd dvd, possibly some x box action and largely, regular tv use (all be it form crappy analouge NTL cable)

going on what other topics ive read on here over the last few days i gather this is probably THE most brought up topic for us know nothings so apologies in advance :)

ANY help or advice will be greatly recieved :lease:

2. AV Junky

AV Junky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Go to the special offers forum, then follow the link for the PW6 at AV sales. All the prices are there in black and white for you.

3. Todda

Todda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Before you can choose which boards to buy, you will have decide how you want to connect your equipment to the Plasma.

Take into account that the plamsa already has a 15 pin VGA port on it which means you will be able to either connect from a PC or any equipment with a YPbPr component out.

Cheers