Real Genius (1985) 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.com - WowHD

Release date: 13/09/2022 (US)

RG_4K (slipcover).jpg

4K Ultra HD Disc:
  • Feature scanned from the original camera negative and presented in 4K resolution with Dolby Vision, reviewed and approved by director Martha Coolidge
  • All-new Dolby Atmos and 5.1 audio, reviewed and approved by director Martha Coolidge + Original Dolby Stereo
Blu-ray Disc:
  • Feature presented in High Definition, sourced from the 4K master
  • 5.1 + Dolby Stereo audio
  • Special Features:
    • NEW: “Balloon Chair” Deleted Scene + Raw Takes Montage
    • NEW: TV Version of the film
    • Feature Commentary with Director Martha Coolidge

Attachments

• RG_4K.jpg
    RG_4K.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Jeez. What even is this? Never heard of it! :D

You may struggle with it if watching completely fresh today. I saw it back in the 80s when it was a regular fixture on Sky (or BSkyB as it was known then). I loved it back then, along with films like Weird Science (shown on sky around the same time).

Val Kilmer as a prodigious science student whose mantra is not taking any of it too seriously if you don’t want to burn out. Perennial 80s boo hiss panto villain William Atherton as a devious professor. The guy who is the wolfman in The Monster Squad and Fright Night 2 as a former No. 1 student Laslo Hollyfeld that Kilmer doesn’t want to end up like - as he’s gone a bit weird and lives in a secret, underground basement lair on the campus. Tears For Fears. Pure 80s! I will be getting this one!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom