Real cost of our actions

CGizzi

Novice Member
Hi all

Ive a of question.

1. What is better, in terms of efficiency, global warming etc: To dry my hands with the air dryer or to use a papper tissue in public toilets.
Basically Im awre the electricity has to be generated, power stations built, raw materials mined etc. so I just dont think this meathod is efficient as some people think, incidently everyone voted on the electric blower being "better for the enviroment" I think generally people see "carbon offset" ( I know this isnt correct terminology) i.e. its fossil fuels burnt else where and people cannot seem to see it - I also think hydrogen cars & biomass fuel could be simalar arguments here too.

Im not saying paper is better just dont have enough information to decide which is better.

Corey USA

Novice Member
Hi all

Ive a of question.

1. What is better, in terms of efficiency, global warming etc: To dry my hands with the air dryer or to use a papper tissue in public toilets.
Basically Im awre the electricity has to be generated, power stations built, raw materials mined etc. so I just dont think this meathod is efficient as some people think, incidently everyone voted on the electric blower being "better for the enviroment" I think generally people see "carbon offset" ( I know this isnt correct terminology) i.e. its fossil fuels burnt else where and people cannot seem to see it - I also think hydrogen cars & biomass fuel could be simalar arguments here too.

Im not saying paper is better just dont have enough information to decide which is better.
if you are wearing jeans dry them on your jeans! or wave your hands in the air till they are dry... I can dry my hands by waving in 10 seconds or less

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom