Ready to buy my 433MXE - Where's the best price?

B

bluebaron

Right this is it. I am ready to order in the morning. Cheapest I've found is £3,600 inc VAT. Anyone know if there's anywhere cheaper?

Just waiting for someone to buy my old Sony TV in classifieds to give me the funds for a wall bracket. What's the best bracket for a drylined wall?

sapper

yep

thats what I paid for mine from hiwayhifi, service was reasonable too

Adrian

B

bluebaron

Same place for me. Does that price include the video card and tabletop stand?

Cool-hand

Hi

If your thinking of mounting a plasma on a stud wall I would seriously consider reinforcing the wall. Plasma's aren't light like little pictures frames like the press would have you believe.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Bluebaron

Pioneer and Unicol wall brackets are both fairly simple and well constructed affairs - the Unicol units are slightly less expensive as they dont have to be shipped half way around the world!

You need to decide if you want a flat (least expensive) or tilt mount. As per Snowman's post you must ensure your fixings are suitable to take a combined weight approaching 40Kg.

Also worth noting the MXE displays are supplied with a small set of feet to enable table top set up - so no requirement to purchase a pedestal stand if you are eventually planning a wall mount.

Best regards

Joe

PVR

Standard Member
Joe - don't you sleep?

Post a reply at 5:50 am, that is what you call dedication.

At least I can keep an eye on you guys at the moment, as I am 6 time zones away at the moment ...:D

B

bluebaron

Got it today from Hiwayhifi. Drove down and picked it up myself as I work only 10 miles away. These are 10 London miles, so round trip 4 hours!!!

A big thankyou to one vendor (you know who you are). Sorry we couldn't do business on this occasion, but we will next time.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom