• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ready to buy 37C3030D

smorgan99

Hey all
Pretty much decided on this TV - reviews sound great and price dropping all the time. Heard that if you buy from currys you can use discount codes?
Is this true? If so, where do I get these codes from?
Cheers!

Langdaler

looks a nice tv.but-this month's 'hi-fi' magazine comments "picture is punchy and sharp" but"picture from disc less impressive.struggles with blacks and has overall greyness.is hardly a 'star' "
no wish to put you off ur choice.its a nightmare finding a tv that hasn't got something or other that is not quite right.i was set on the philips 37PF9731D until i read review in 'which' magazine-it was less than enthusiastic!suppose,in the long run,reviews are ok (should maybe not read them!)but is your own preferences/eyes that are the best judges.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom