Reaction time of Deleting Recorded TV

richjthorpe

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone else find when you stop a recording through the menu or delete a record tv programme that it doesn't work the first time ?

For example, deleting a recorded programme, select the program, select to delete then on the delete confirm I need to hold the 'OK' button down for about a second before it will actually delete. Any less or any mroe than a second and it wont take the command.

Anyone else had this ?

Using the standard MCE remote.

Thanks,

Richie.

richjthorpe said:
For example, deleting a recorded programme, select the program, select to delete then on the delete confirm I need to hold the 'OK' button down for about a second before it will actually delete.

Almost exactly the same problem here: it does receive the button press but takes several seconds to react. Same when starting to play a recorded programme (but only the first time after starting Media Center). Closing Media Center takes about 15 seconds.

Strangely enough, these symptoms started just after I installed the July Rollup pack for MCE (KB919803) this evening. Even more strangely, when I roll back to the saved restore point for that installation the delays no longer occur. I guess all Microsoft's good programmers are working on Vista now...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom