Re: o2 contract coming to an end

l!3ard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

My o2 contract is coming to an end...it states online that the renewal date is 13th of this month.

What i would like to know is what will happen after this date?

I would like to cancel the contract, however i bought the contract online. It also states my contract being "Online 30 18 Month".

I looked online and cant find any link or form for me to cancel. How can i cancel this contract?

Any help appreciated.

You'll need to call them to cancel. Generally you need to give them 30 days prior notice so it's likely you'll remain under contract for another month. Also, if you want to keep you number and port to another provider, you will need to ask for a PUK (??) code from them.

wow thank you for replying so quickly :thumbsup:

damn i should have kept a closer eye on when my contract was going to be renewed...or o2 could have sent me an email one month prior :rolleyes:

o well i dont mind another month seeing as there are quite a lot of phones due to be released...was dead set on an iphone and would have got it last week if it hadn't been for a busy schedule over ther weekend

oh, does anyone know the number that i can cancel or will it just be standard customer service?

just to clafify...i do not require my number to be transferred so will not be needing a PAC code :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom