RE: Can Anyone Direct Me To A Technomate TM-6900 HD Manual?

MrAnderson69uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I was looking for the manual for a Technomate TM-6800 HD and found this thread via Google
Can Anyone Direct Me To A Technomate TM-6900 HD Manual?

Only to find all references to the manual didn't exist ... no suprise as the thread is/was 489 days old.

So, just in case someone else needs this, it seems you can get it from Technomates website after all.

TM-68- 6900HD super 1-5MB.zip

...you just need to know where to look as it's not obvious. The TM-6800 or 6900 item in the list from the Downloads side menu just gives Firmware/Patches and channel lists. But the second item takes you to a page where you can download manuals etc. The "TM-68- 6900HD super 1-5MB.zip" link is where you can get the manual. ...or click the link I posted assuming their website hasn't changed.

Just doing my bit to help !

Thanks very much but can you give full directions to the actual page where the link comes from - what "second item" is it?

Thanks very much but can you give full directions to the actual page where the link comes from - what "second item" is it?

As Chris mentioned, but if you goto Technomates website, and skip the Flash Intro. or Technomates Website (already skipped intro), then click Downloads from the side menu.

The second item is currently named "Mixed Instruction Manuals Mixed Artwork" and ammusingly, the heading on the page when you get there is "Mixed Artwork-Mixed Instrucation Manulas" ... I guess Frenglish or Spanglish :facepalm:

I'd looked at that a dozen times and not guessed what it was for.:D

It was worth finding just for the crazy heading - francagnol perhaps?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom