1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: attachment?

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by LJT, Apr 9, 2003.

1. LJT

LJT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't believe it.
    Is it a concious thing?.
    This is one of several post /question's where no is either capable, bothered or just plain deliberatley refusing to answer.

Right!!!!. Here we go again.

1) How comes I've seen reviews and quotes for a PAE100 relacement lamp at £150.00. yet no one it nd.seems, after the question is posed, seems to know where these things preside!

2) I post the question " how do I post a sketch?". Yet again nobody seems
    A) Bothered to answer.
    B) They know, but feel it's beneath their effort to respond?.

2. nunew33

nunew33
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Lytham St Annes, where people are put out to grass
    Ratings:
    +2
    This seems a little hostile when there is no obligation for anyone to answer. If people answer you should be grateful, if they dont then dont take it personally. Ive had loads of posts which have 300 views and 0 answers.

Its no big deal

I also think the particular thread concerning attachments is the victim of moderator moves. Its in this forum further down http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=75431&referrerid=13521 . And minimad has, graciously, offered to answer question 2, so someone does know, is bothered and it looks like you are the one who hasnt responded:D.