1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD50/65 s-video output?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by locky79, May 15, 2005.

1. locky79

locky79

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    hello there peeeps!

well this question is to those who have a RD50 and razor and whoever that other person who got that 65 version hehe (sorry if i cant remember your name)
    but what is the s-video quality like?

i want to get some new cables for my ps2 and i was gonna go component but because there isny many games that take advantage of 480p i might not bother as it means i have to plug my ps2 and either xbox/gc into the amplifier then from amp into the tv.

so for now its gonna be s-video or scart since it means less worrying about wires here and there.

so what is the quality like? and which is best in your opinoin?

DISCUSS!
    [edit]

2. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,504
    Locky :hiya:

I havent used s-vhs connection but the scart connection is fine.

The RD65 has 2 rgb scart inputs and one normal scart. Total of 3. The Rd65 has 11 total inputs.

:D

3. locky79

locky79

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    i know it has 11 inputs :p just trying how to get the best picture quality out of the ps2 with using the component and VGA cales i did how ever see some cheap ones at my store for £9.99 but im guess they will be rubbish and on top of that i will have ot probably buy some component leads from my amp to my tv which is gonna set me back probably at least £60 for a decent one.

GRrrrrr