Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

RD-XS32 Title, Chap, PlayList

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by nabulldog, Jan 7, 2005.

1. nabulldog

nabulldog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for some wisdom on how I should combine Titles and or chapters or mabey a method which is not so confusing.

What I have done:

Created 2 titles(60 min total)
    Created Chapters in each title
    Attempted to combine the 2 title's chapters into a playlist

Would it be easier(more manageable) to combine the 2 titles into 1, then chapter divide or should I keep them separate?

Would it be easier to make serveral titles from camera 1 and 2 in order to reduce the number of chapters, possibly making the chapters more manageable?

I am attempting to make a video of the same scence but from different angles(2 cameras).

Some how I created a playlist of both titles, but there was alot of guessing(button pushing in no certain order), no consistant method. I am confused on how to combine the titles chapters into 1 playlist.

Could someone elaborate on this?

Do I create a playlist from 1 of the titles,
    save it,
    then get into the edit mode for the playlist I created,
    then add chapters from the other titles?

A Step by Step method would be appreciated.

After the playlist is completed should I merge all of them?
    Will this create a smoother video transition(no gaps between chapters)?