RCE on Tears of the Sun....

S

snuffy1

hi all

I was about to buy Tears of the Sun when the warning came up on playusa.com and it said it had some RCA incoding stuff on it and that it may not play on all multiregion players....

Now I have bought a few multiregion movies before and never seen this warning... I have a Yamaha S520 and have not had any problems with other multi region movies...

If any one has this player and the movie... or anyone that knows about this RCE or where I could check if mine will play I would love to hear from you....:confused:

Thanks for listening...:hiya:

I think it may just be a case of suck it and see. whether or not your player will play RCE discs depends on the type of Multi-region mod. My pioneer player from superfi has no problems with RCE.

I've got a Toshiba SD-210, and with any RCE discs I have I just play a non-RCE Region 1 disc first, take that out and then play the RCE disc. I have Tears of the Sun Region 1 and it works fine (following the steps above).

Thanks a million....

I think I will just risk it....

Sure your only brilliant lads...:smashin:

My Sony DVPS525D is I.C.O.S modded which bypasses all RCE's. Expect problems with hacked models or cheap mods.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom