RCE (again)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by spenceruk, May 24, 2001.

1. spenceruk

spenceruk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a multi-region Toshiba 2109 and I found I could play "Charlie's Angels" with a handset hack found on the Techtronics website. It was a bit fiddly (having to enter Title and Chapter numbers) but it worked fine on that disc and I could access all the special features once I had discovered the Title and Chapter numbers of each special feature.

Having just received "The 6th Day" I can access the film (by playing it from Title 1 and Chapter 1) but some of the special features are inaccessible in this way and, more frustratingly, I can't access the audio options to alter the default setting of Pro-Logic to 5.1!

Looks like RCE strikes again!

2. andyh41

andyh41

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I used the same hack to view Charlies Angels on my SD200. I used the audio change button to cycle through the options to output 5.1. Presumably you can do the same for the 6th day?

3. spenceruk

spenceruk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No, sorry, it wouldn't let me!! Default setting for Charlie's Angels was Pro-Logic and I was eventually able to get into the audio options menu to change it. I have tried and tried to do the same with The 6th Day but to no avail.