1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc 5000

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by chaz, Jul 17, 2003.

1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Hi hopeing some body can help i own a Marantz rc5000 about 3 yrs ago when i brought it from my local hi fi shop the guy there programed it for my av gear for about £40 well 3 yrs on i have changed my av gear and i have used my rc 5000 less and less even when iwas useing it it was a pain in the rear for instance the sat page cotaned 7 pages it was quicker use the sky remote the graphics where pretty basic and difficult to read the ones on the internet i have seen are alot better also i have noticed taht there is a buton that when you press can turn on projector turn on amp to dvd turn on dvd player thats the sort of thing i whant so if there is anbody out there who can re programe and update my graphics iwill be a happy man of course i will pay for the work hope fully there is some one liveing locally (Crawley area ) i am a dunce when it comes to programes & conputers but my son owns one hope you can help cheers:confused: