• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

RB DLC for 10/05: Foo Fighters 4-pack, Lordi + Run DMC singles

lentini

Prominent Member
• Foo Fighters – “Long Road to Ruin”
• Foo Fighters – “Rope” X
• Foo Fighters – “Stacked Actors”
• Foo Fighters – “Walk”

• Lordi – “Hard Rock Hallelujah”
• Run-DMC – “King of Rock”

Pro Guitar Additions for Legacy Songs

• Foo Fighters – “Monkey Wrench”
• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”

***? Where'd that Lordi track come from?! :laugh:

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
I'm more excited about the Lordi track than the Foo Fighters TBH.

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Happy enough with that, would have loved Everlong or Hey Johnny Park as pro upgrades but can't complain, Dave Grohl could fart in a bucket for 60 mins and I would probably still love it.

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
AFAIK, there's no mechanism in the store to allow Pro upgrades to be offered on exported tracks, which is what Everlong is.

AndrewH13

Distinguished Member
Anyone tried the pro guitar upgrades for the Foo's or are we all at work (like moi :( )

Yeah THE PRETENDER, quick go on Mustang, like a Led Zep Stairway start, got up to 4 stars on Medium, then first go improved score with Squire which was a surprise:smashin: as it was playing up last night refusing to register some chords when I chucked it through the telly!

AndrewH13

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the world of rock stardom :rotfl:

In fairness, part of the problem was a snagged midi lead (knew this would happen with its placement- it should have been 3" higher round side!)
But throwing a lead at the Plasma would not have been rock 'n' roll

Big

Established Member
Probably the most fun songs for pro guitar in a single week. Able to get 4.5* on Monkey Wrench on my first play through on hard - it's so much easier when you can hear the key changes and know the song.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom