Razzies 2008

Dead link mate.

No clue what it is though, is it meant to be the worst movies of 2008 or something?

The Love Guru will be victorious,i haven't read anything good about it.

What a croc!! The Happening was far from a bad film. Way to jump on the bandwagon fellas. There should be a Razzie award for the Razzies themselves. Idiots

What a croc!! The Happening was far from a bad film. Way to jump on the bandwagon fellas. There should be a Razzie award for the Razzies themselves. Idiots

Who's taken a huff then.:) I take them as a mick take on the all too serious award shows. It's a matter of opinion on what's good and bad. It's once in a blue moon I agree with the Oscars.

All the very best
Bri

Who's taken a huff then.:) I take them as a mick take on the all too serious award shows. It's a matter of opinion on what's good and bad. It's once in a blue moon I agree with the Oscars.

All the very best
Bri

Sorry that post made no sense to me :confused:

All the very best
Lee

Never been to the NE so "huff" is not local :) In fact I think its international...

That's right. The Golden Rasberrys. Wost films, performances,etc.

Razor be paitent. It's pretty slow but works.

Cheers
Bri

Yep all working now. :smashin:

Never been to the NE so "huff" is not local :) In fact I think its international...

"you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff." - Groucho Marx ( Duck Soup )

:hiya:

Some scores on the doors for 'The Happening'

Metacritc score - 34 / 100
Rotten Tomatoes - 18 / 100
imdb.com - 5.3 / 10

That said two reviewers I trust had differing opinions. Roger Ebert liked it giving it 3 / 4 and Mark Kermode slated it.

To give this post a bit of balance and to show we all like different things regardless of quality - I saw on the Razzie noms that the Uwe Boll film 'In the name of the king' was nominated lots of times and that is a film I liked a little when I saw it. It got 3/5 on my personal film scale so not a bad effort, yes its cheesy, the stunts and effects are ropey but I'm a Jason Statham apologist and always will be!

I was a one-time member of the Razzies a few years back when the Son of Mask was nominated as that was the worst film I had ever seen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom