1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Razr V3 problem driving me mad!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by tom2005white, Apr 21, 2005.

Tags:
  1. tom2005white

tom2005white

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

To all v3 owners: Do your caller id photos fill up your screens?

I have some photos on my razr v3 that i have assigned to callers. When the callers call however, only a really tiny pathetic version of the photo is displayed on external screen and a really rubbish version of the photo is displayed the bottom half of the main screen when the phone is flipped open .

How do i make it so when the caller calls their assigned photo takes up the whole of the screen- like in the advert (which ive just watched intensely)?

Also, is there any way of only showing phonebook entries in the phonebook and not the sim card entries as well. At the moment i have ever number repeated, one for the phone memory and one from the sim card memory.

Thanks all in advance, apologies is this post sounds rude. These problems have been driving me mad for the past few hours!

Thanks again

2. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    resize(on your phone) your photos then apply then to your phonebook.

3. tom2005white

tom2005white

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

That seems to make it a bit bigger on the external screen. But does your internal larger display have the caller id picture fill the screen? Mine still only appears really small on the bottom half of the screen.

Thanks for your help, appreciated

4. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21