Razer Kishi controller

lpoolm

Couldn't find a thread on the razer kishi controller so thought I would start one up.
I have never liked gaming on my phone due to the touchscreen controls on most games, it doesn't feel right for me.
Beginning to get a little more spare time for gaming on my phone (Samsung A52s) so decided to ask Father Christmas for one. Went for the Razer kishi.
I am two months in and have to admit it is a game changer for me! It is big, turns your phone into something similar size to the switch but I always have my phone so it made sense.
I mainly bought it to play Call of Duty, didn't do my research and found that COD is not supported, however there are third party apps you can use like panda (not currently working on Android 12) and Mantis.
The reviews for these are bad but I have managed to easily set both up and they work perfect with COD mobile. I can no longer play COD on the PlayStation as I am that bad now but I can hold my own on mobile!?
It works great with Rocket League (with mantis) and have now also started playing the retro games I love, mainly Amiga!

So if anyone was considering it I would 100% recommend. If you want any games testing let me know if I have them I will give them a go.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom