Rayman: Raving Rabbids - discussion thread & opinion poll

How do you rate Rayman: Raving Rabbids? (vote only after playing)

• Total voters
Got this form game yesterday morning but the other half has packed it away with my console till christmas. Does anyone else have it. Just wondering what you think?

Kindly she let me keep the free rabbit toy that came with it. Didnt even know you got this with the game so it was quite a cool little surprise. Do they come with all copies?

I personally think it's excellent, I was playing it last night with the folks and they were cracking up at how funny the "rabbids" were! Some of the mini games are excellent, it does have the odd crap one but I'd highly recommend it and I'm glad I bought this over Monkey Ball! :thumbsup:

IMHO it's one of the most *fun* games I've played in a long time. Absolutely great.

I've played through the first 2 'sections' (not sure how to describe them, but groups of 4 challenges) and enjoyed every single bit. My wife and I then spent ages playing the dancing game.

The Wii claims I played it for 2.5 hours - it felt like about 20 minutes :D

I haven't got Monkey Ball yet as it's still unarrived, but if it's anywhere near as good as this, I'll be very happy.

The rabbid hunting games and the music one are AWESOME! This is my favourite game

What's the trick for the cow throwing one? I've managed to clear 60 metres only once out of about 50 goes, and that seems to be a complete fluke !

But this game is so much fun. The missus was actually fighting me for the controller last night - i never thought i'd see the day....!

This game is excellent...stuck though on the second round of games keeping the rabbids on the toilets.....any tips?

What's the trick for the cow throwing one? I've managed to clear 60 metres only once out of about 50 goes, and that seems to be a complete fluke !

But this game is so much fun. The missus was actually fighting me for the controller last night - i never thought i'd see the day....!

i had trouble until i realised that i had much more luck with NOT spinning the cow at top speed (as i couldnt judge the correct point on which to release it), but throttle back a bit so getting the release point is more manageable. nailed it first time using this method

Just ordered a copy from www.choicesuk.com for £31.99 with free delivery, also if you enter voucher code: Reward, you get 5% off bringing it down to £30.39, bargin :smashin:

Do you need an extra nunchuck controller to play this game with two players, or is it all controlled through the remote ?

Have rayman wii play on the way, still need to find a console though...

Kindly she let me keep the free rabbit toy that came with it. Didnt even know you got this with the game so it was quite a cool little surprise. Do they come with all copies?

Didn't get one with mine from Asda. Doesn't matter anyway cause I ordered the full set (4 figures) for £14 from Ubisoft's website :thumbsup:

Cool. The one I got free was the cow version with the plunger. Having looked at them I like this then the one with the egg and spatula second.

im stuck already on the 3rd and 4th games (tracing objects and dancing rabbids)

any tips?
pete

Got this game yesterday and all I can say is WOW, this is one of the most fun games I've ever played. I don't normally play games for too long (1-2 hours) but this game I played none stop for 4 hours 10 mins.

I originally brought Monkey Ball because I saw it being played on gamespot and it look fun but compared to Rayman its awful.

If you want a game that works really well with the Wiimote and nunchuck and is great fun this is the game for you.

im stuck already on the 3rd and 4th games (tracing objects and dancing rabbids)

any tips?
pete

On the tracing game just hold down A and follow the line as quickly as possible, you don't have to be perfect, just watch the candle on the left of the screen as it burns down quick.

On the dancing rabbids game its just a case of waiting for the rabbids to come round and when they reach the star you strike down on either the Wiimote if its on your right or Nunchuck if its on your left.

Hope this helps.

Rich

i found the best way for the dancing games is to have 2 people do them, one person with the remote on the right and the other with the nunchuck on the left

i found the best way for the dancing games is to have 2 people do them, one person with the remote on the right and the other with the nunchuck on the left

I find the dancing ones pretty easy, it's the damn shutting the Rabbits in the toilets and Carrot Juice filling that i'm struggling with a the mo. The carrot juice one absolutely kills your arm.....

Class game through, got 90+ metres I think on the cow throwing :thumbsup:

rabbid.jpg

hee hee hee

I'm finding the dancing task really hard. Not sure if I just don't understand what I'm meant to do but I just can't seem to win this dancing game.. :rotfl:

I just played this game with my 4 year old daughter this morning...It is hilarious, so much fun, and looking great on our Pio plasma even using composite at the moment....

The games are pretty easy so far, yet really good simple fun....I especially am liking the first-person-shooter bits with the plungers...Makes me want to buy a proper FPS as the controls work so well....

The dancing game is all about pace, literally wait until the rabbits come close to the lit up areas in the middle...If it is on the left slash the nunchuck forward, if it is on the right slash the wiimote forward, and when there are two just slash them both forward....Good workout for your arms....

The line tracing game is not about accuracy, just do it close enough and keep the A or B pressed whilsts tracing and the food appears on the plate.....

Have just completed the story mode and unlocked the challange games, theres more to this game than you think. I now have to earn as many points playing all the games again to unlock more challanges.

The only bad thing about this game so far for me is the distance you have to sit from the sensor bar, I play on a 92" projector screen and sit about 4-5 meters away and it keeps telling me to sit closer.

Still its a great game :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom