Rayman legends.

lachgas123

Standard Member
Reaction score
i just played through the demo of rayman legends,i think together with nintendo land en zombi-u this is one of the first game's that utilises the gamepad in a cool way.

this is going to be a for sure purchase for me when it,s out.
more rayman legends fan's out here?and what do you guy's/girl's think of the wii u so far when it comes to utilising the gamepad.

lachgas123 said:
i just played through the demo of rayman legends,i think together with nintendo land en zombi-u this is one of the first game's that utilises the gamepad in a cool way.

this is going to be a for sure purchase for me when it,s out.
more rayman legends fan's out here?and what do you guy's/girl's think of the wii u so far when it comes to utilising the gamepad.

Well to be fair ive only played 1 other game that utilises the pad and thats zombi U. The pad elements for that game work really well. I do enjoy having the option of remote play like you can with Mario and other titles. Rayman looks like it has some good pad integration. It still remains to be seen what will happen in the future. I hope some devs create some good ideas and not just slap an inventory or map screen on there.

If that does end up the main use of the screen it wouldnt surprise me.

well thats what i,m concerned about as well.
same example with nba 2k that is just released,i haven,t played it, but in a video review they mention the same fault.
the port is really good,but it really doesn,t add anything different with the gamepad.
if the devs keep on doing this people will get tired of that and leave the wii-u for what it is i,m afraid,and it really doesn't deserve that.....

The thing that bugs me is Nintendo always playing catch up and sooner or later it will be their downfall imo. Dont get me wrong I'm enjoying the wii u but I'm a realist and accept that they could be in trouble if they dont utilise the pad properly. You can't argue with the Wii sales but I still feel the Wii U should of been the console that launched 5 years ago and not the Wii.

I also own a ps3,and i must say,since i bought the wii-u the machine is eating dust.
The only thing that can keep things that way is the release of good games and these are a little spare right now....a zelda would give the system a huge boost.
I aggree on youre oppinion that the wii should have been the wii-u a couple of years ago.
I guess the technologie wasn't quite there yet at that moment.
Lets pray that the line up dor the next couple of months is going to be rock hard.it,s going to be crucial for the system i think.

The thing that bugs me is Nintendo always playing catch up and sooner or later it will be their downfall imo. Dont get me wrong I'm enjoying the wii u but I'm a realist and accept that they could be in trouble if they dont utilise the pad properly. You can't argue with the Wii sales but I still feel the Wii U should of been the console that launched 5 years ago and not the Wii.

Absolutely agree there despite the great success the Wii enjoyed. Imo, Nintendo were very lucky with the success of the Wii - that console could've easily ruined them tbh. The Wii U is a great console, even if I think it's playing catchup but it needs some killer games that really push the use of the pad and launched at just the right time.

Tazbot said:
Absolutely agree there despite the great success the Wii enjoyed. Imo, Nintendo were very lucky with the success of the Wii - that console could've easily ruined them tbh. The Wii U is a great console, even if I think it's playing catchup but it needs some killer games that really push the use of the pad and launched at just the right time.

And that time is now!!!if they wait to long intrest will drop,you can see the same thing happening to the psvita now.witch is a good machine,but just lacks the killer games.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom