RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 24/10/2022

RD_4K.jpg

Steelbook thread: Raw Deal (1986) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The movie that gave us the immortal line "You should not drink and bake." Not one of Arnold's better movies but still better than a lot of the recent releases. Would rather see Commando get a UHD release as that is top notch fun.

just bought this raw deal on bluray and it was a good movie, over the top would look nice in 4k,

Amazon product ASIN B0B4GR18WDUPC: 5053083252694

I mind this coming out on VHS (a 2 pack from CBS/Fox with rereleased Commando) it was a bit of a clunky film but his films in the last 20 years (I could be unkind and say 30 years -since T2) make it look like Lawrence of Arabia now.

The talk at the time was Dino De Laurentiis had him under contract for another Conan film but a deal was done with Joel Silver to release him for Predator. Raw Deal was very rushed.

I'll be buying this on 4K for sure it's a good story and damn fine cast. Good director too, John irvin, his The Dogs of War just got a SE www.diabolikdvd.com/product/the-dogs-of-war-scorpion-releasing-blu-ray/

Great Arnold flick with a solid supporting cast that always get shit on for some reason.

Release date changed to 24th October 2022
(Previously 19th Sept)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom