Ratchet and Clank - Rift Apart

Can't wait for this, love the ratchet and clank games :)

This is a day 1 purchase for me, looked very impressive. I’m assuming them jumping through the portals is the SSD loading the worlds extremely quickly? Great use of the tech.

I’ve never like Ratchet & Clank but this blew me away. SSD at work there

Not bothered about the game but great example of the load times with the rift.. instant new world.. amazing.

Not bothered about the game but great example of the load times with the rift.. instant new world.. amazing.

Agree, thought this was the most obvious example of being really next gen. And this game has really high quality assets too.

I agree, this looked like it was leveraging something we’ve not seen before :) Nice level of polish too. Mid to end 2021???

All I can say is yes, this will be great, these games are so much fun to play..

Loved the previous games and this looked amazing. Looking forward to it.

Did anyone notice that kind of stutter as he moved through the worlds? It’s like there is an image of the world, and then it quickly jumps to the rendered world, quite odd I hope that’s not going to be in the final version.

At the 1:11 mark in the above trailer, is that pop in or is it a poor edit?

Best game of the event for me and a day one pick up, along with that time loop assassins game thing. Maybe GT7 too..

But this game was graphically great and shows the power of that SSD loading everything in the blink of an eye.

ps5-reveal-event-reaction-1.original.jpg

The graphics look amazing. Also, didn’t realise she had a robot arm.

Did anyone notice that kind of stutter as he moved through the worlds? It’s like there is an image of the world, and then it quickly jumps to the rendered world, quite odd I hope that’s not going to be in the final version.
thing is the stutter etc was actually a plus as it showed its real not just a cgi trailer

Watched the trailer on my 4K OLED and it looked stunning, unfortunately I cannot find a decent 4K gameplay video of it. But I’m excited for this one, looks like a great action game with lots of neat innovative ideas in it.

Watched the trailer on my 4K OLED and it looked stunning, unfortunately I cannot find a decent 4K gameplay video of it. But I’m excited for this one, looks like a great action game with lots of neat innovative ideas in it.

Gameplay is in the trailer.

This trailer? It has a few bits of gameplay sprinkled throughout.

0:55 onwards until the end.

ps5-reveal-event-reaction-1.original.jpg

The graphics look amazing. Also, didn’t realise she had a robot arm.
That's going to be like playing an actual pixar film. The detail is just staggering. That's blown me away tbh.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom