Ratchet and Clank - Rift Apart

lee667

Distinguished Member
Can't wait for this, love the ratchet and clank games :)

ViolentReaction

This is a day 1 purchase for me, looked very impressive. I’m assuming them jumping through the portals is the SSD loading the worlds extremely quickly? Great use of the tech.

Lee Moles

I’ve never like Ratchet & Clank but this blew me away. SSD at work there

Barry_

Distinguished Member
Not bothered about the game but great example of the load times with the rift.. instant new world.. amazing.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Not bothered about the game but great example of the load times with the rift.. instant new world.. amazing.

Agree, thought this was the most obvious example of being really next gen. And this game has really high quality assets too.

sleepylaser

I agree, this looked like it was leveraging something we’ve not seen before :) Nice level of polish too. Mid to end 2021???

zchan28

Loved the previous games and this looked amazing. Looking forward to it.

ViolentReaction

Did anyone notice that kind of stutter as he moved through the worlds? It’s like there is an image of the world, and then it quickly jumps to the rendered world, quite odd I hope that’s not going to be in the final version.

apolloa

Distinguished Member
Best game of the event for me and a day one pick up, along with that time loop assassins game thing. Maybe GT7 too..

But this game was graphically great and shows the power of that SSD loading everything in the blink of an eye.

GeneticMutation

ps5-reveal-event-reaction-1.original.jpg

The graphics look amazing. Also, didn’t realise she had a robot arm.

shoestring25

Distinguished Member
Did anyone notice that kind of stutter as he moved through the worlds? It’s like there is an image of the world, and then it quickly jumps to the rendered world, quite odd I hope that’s not going to be in the final version.
thing is the stutter etc was actually a plus as it showed its real not just a cgi trailer

apolloa

Distinguished Member
Watched the trailer on my 4K OLED and it looked stunning, unfortunately I cannot find a decent 4K gameplay video of it. But I’m excited for this one, looks like a great action game with lots of neat innovative ideas in it.

GeneticMutation

Watched the trailer on my 4K OLED and it looked stunning, unfortunately I cannot find a decent 4K gameplay video of it. But I’m excited for this one, looks like a great action game with lots of neat innovative ideas in it.

Gameplay is in the trailer.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
ps5-reveal-event-reaction-1.original.jpg

The graphics look amazing. Also, didn’t realise she had a robot arm.
That's going to be like playing an actual pixar film. The detail is just staggering. That's blown me away tbh.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Campfire Audio launches new Satsuma and Honeydew earphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Amazon Prime Day 2021: 21st-22nd June
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published