1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ratchet and Clank 3

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by mynamerox, Sep 24, 2004.

1. mynamerox

mynamerox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if there were any other fans of this series on this board besides me. I'm trying to get some more info on the release of the newest installment of this series. I know they have added a couple of thing like online multiplayer as well as some new levels. I saw a couple of screenshots and it looks impressive. Anyone else have other info for me please?

2. Stinja

Stinja
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,334
    This is meant to have a very strong online multiplayer component this time around. A mate that used to play SOCOM 1, and is now beta testing this, said it is way more fun than SOCOM ever was.

Official site here: http://www.ratchetandclank3.com/gb/

Main features include: vehicles, voice comms, different game modes (Siege, CTF, DM), friends lists, plus all the usual stuff...

3. Psycho_game_grl

Psycho_game_grl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :thumbsup: I got the demo to play and its great, i love it, the new game has lots of new weapons and tools to use :clap: and the graphics on it are really great too. I heard that it will be online soon, for multiplayer!!!! :D I'll be buying it, when it comes out in NOVEMBER!!!!! :clap: :D :clap: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

4. mynamerox

mynamerox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I picked the game up on friday and I have been playing online non stop. I am a socom fan and it is great to have another game to play online that isnt as strict as socom is. Come on you can turn the other team into sheep!!! The single player is pretty cool too. There are alot of enemies as well as tons of new weapons to upgrade. Thanks for the link as well, that is a great site.