For Sale Raspberry Pi emulator gaming kit

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Uplift, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Uplift

Uplift

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    I'm selling my gaming stuff i bought for my Raspberry Pi. Here's whats included:

- PetRockBlog PIE Acrylic Case (Black + Assembled) PetRockBlog PIE acrylic case · petRockBlog · Online Store Powered by Storenvy
    - PetRockBlog RetroPie GPIO Adapter PetRockBlog RetroPie GPIO Adapter (PCB & components for self assembly, SMDs presoldered) · petRockBlog · Online Store Powered by Storenvy
    - Official SNES Controller http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-En...6171&sr=8-1&keywords=official+snes+controller
    - SNES Connector - SNES Controller Extension Cable For Super Nintendo / Famicom Consoles 1.8m 6ft: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Notes:

The GPIO adapter has been fully assembled and is ready to be used with wires already soldered to the SNES connector, the SNES connector is glued to the official port space on the acrylic case. There is room available to add a second SNES port, thus allowing a second controller. The SNES controller has obviously been used but it is in great condition.

For those that are not familiar with this unit you can find everything you need on: petRockBlog | Fun stuff for technics enthusiasts

£30 SHIPPED within UK.. international shipping will be more.

If you plan to add a second controller you'll need a soldering iron to solder the wires to another controller, i will throw in the soldering kit i bought for FREE, just pay an extra few quid shipping to cover costs, please ask if you are interested in adding this to the shipping.

some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raspberry Pi is NOT included, this is just for the gaming parts.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Uplift

Uplift

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Bump.