For Sale Rare Unobtanium SOLD WORKING Panasonic TXN/A1UCUUS (TNPH1043UC) A Board for TC-P65VT60 Plasma Price Reduced! SOLD

PlazMan

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have for sale an impossible to find barely used, WORKING A board from a Panasonic TC-P65VT60 (Part No. TXN/A1UCUUS (TNPH1043UC)) . I just got my hands on this board and am looking to sell privately but will put on eBay if I'm unable to find a private buyer for it within a certain period of time. I got it from a TV repair shop that pulled it out of a barely used (WORKING) set that got tipped over and damaged (cracked screen) many years ago and then basically did nothing with it other than keep it on hand to repair any P65VT60 that might come in needing an A board. Needless to say, a P65VT60 needing an A board never did come in the door so the board basically just sat on a shelf for years. The shop just recently advertised it for sale on their website and I just happened to be one of the first people to see it and snagged it along with a part I needed for my ZT60 to see if I could flip it and make a little to go towards the cost of the part I had to buy for my ZT60. I don't need the VT60 board as I have a P55VT60 and a P65ZT60 and this board is specific to a P65VT60.

Anyone who has ever looked for one of these boards knows they're impossible to find either new or second hand. AFAIK, this board is the one that most commonly fails on those sets so anyone wanting to keep their P65VT60 going as long as possible would be wise to acquire it and keep it on hand for when it's needed. Replacing the board is pretty easy and straightforward and there are web pages that show you how to do it. See link below:

Panasonic Viera - HDMI Input Board Replacement

Alternatively, if your Panny's A board ever fails (which it will eventually), you can have it up and running again in about half an hour and get many more years of enjoyment out of your beloved, awesome P65VT60 if you have this board on hand and at the ready.

I'm located in Canada but I can easily ship this board anywhere for actual shipping cost.

Part currently has a 30 day warranty on it from the shop starting as of yesterday (March 21/22)

Picture is of the actual board. Asking $300 $275 $260 $250 $240 USD OBO. PRICE REDUCED!
Make me an offer!

P65VT60 A Board.jpg

Price and currency
$240 USD
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PayPal, Cash, e-transfer
Please click the box to agree to the following statement
  1. I confirm my acceptance of the AVForums trading rules (link opens in a new window) and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Last edited:

IrritatedBadger

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Reaction score
Just FYI, this is primarily a EU based forum. I think you want AVSForums.

IrritatedBadger

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Reaction score
@IrritatedBadger Did you not have this same TV in Europe? If yes, is this not the correct board for the European version as well?
Well we use the TX- monitor over here so not sure if parts are compatible but yeah, I still have one kicking about (I think it's a vt60 anyway).

Not really sure whether it's compatible.

Shopdog

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Plazman! I;m new here!!!

I have a need for your board, for MY TV!!!

Mine failed by not rendering a black screen and what I would call a digital noise is shown. A good friend had his toddler crack his P60ZT60 and he let me take all the boards from it a year or so ago. I placed the ZT aboard in my VT and all is working well, except the letter box and SD signals still think it's on a 60 inch and not a 65 inch, bummer for sure.

I can find a P65ZT60 A board for a decent price here in the States, however I only have two fans and a 4 wire connector where as the P65ZT60 supposedly has three and a larger 6wire connector. If I could get a fan harness, I already have spare fans, but alas.... Unless one of the folks here have a ZT65 fan harness, I cannot go that route.

I absolutely fell in love with my Panny in 2012 and It's definitely worth fixing.

I must say, I did smile when I booted it and got the Studio Master Panel display instead of the Smart Viera :) I'd really love to find the three fan ZT harness, but I am also VERY interested in YOUR VT65 A board

Cheers to all!!!
Neal

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom