Reaction score
Hi People, I Have The Following Games:
Castlevania Sotn 2 Copies Ps1
Supermario World Rpg Snes
Chrono Trigger Snes
Final Fantasy Nes
Final Fantasy 2 And 3 And Mystic Quest For The Snes
Terranigma Snes

Ive Had These Over The Yrs All Boxed And In Gr8 Condition Can Someone Tell Me How Much Their Worth As A Job Lot Or Separate Or Weather I Shud Hang Onto Them Thanks And Thanks

Don't know about the others, but if your copy of SotN is the LE then you should get at least £50 for it.

what about majoras mask on the n64? also have:mystic quest(snes), street fight 2 turbo(snes), mario allstars(snes), goldeneye(n64), perfect dark(n64) and a bunch of others

any rare titles in here that i could sell for a bit? or would it be better to sell each console(snes and n64) with all the games included in one package?

Incase u didnt notice I MADE THE THREAD, NOT YOU also i have all the games you have so theres not point u going on about it.............. :thumbsdow

no i did notice you made the thread, and its nice you have all the games i do good for you, cheers for letting me know they aint rare cya

ismael-1986 said:
Incase u didnt notice I MADE THE THREAD, NOT YOU also i have all the games you have so theres not point u going on about it.............. :thumbsdow

its kind of the point of threads that people discuss things that are posted

and also any thread that goes close to "bragging" (not thats what I am saying you are doing) tends to end up with people to similar

Myself - I always wished I had gotten into playing and collecting classic games rather than just going with the masses

£110 now not bad. By LE I was reffering to the LE which is what it seems you have anyway! :p

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
ismael-1986 said:

Just because you make a thread doesn't mean that you are the only one allowed to post in it! There is no need for comments such as this towards other forum menbers so please be more civil in future. :nono:

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
wow 300 quid for 2 games.

I wonder what factors make a game become so valuable.

Although I havent played Castlevania SOTN, I assume it must be a good game and simply made in limited numbers. But why would a game be made in limited numbers especially if it was good?

Anyone know why games reach such prices? What other titles are currently fetching high prices?

Indeeed anyone care to try and predict games on the current PS2, Xbox, GC system that are likely to be expensive in the future?

I think ICO on PS2 may be a contender.

I don't know if it is still valueable but Mario RPG on the SNES was a good money maker. It was never released in the UK, and even in the US it was released at the end of the SNES lifespan. Only a few copies made it into the UK, but when I was games trading lots on ebay (about 2 years ago) it would always fetch a good price. Also a couple of years ago Perfeft Dark on the N64 used to fetch £25-£30, but that appears to not be the case any more.

The thing that is true about both these games is they were both released at the end of the lifespan of their console and both were very very good games!

www.diehardgamer.co.uk used to be an excelent site for games prices, but it doesn't seam to be arround anymore :-(

ismael-1986 said:
private sale £300

Good god I had no idea it was worth that much, I have two copies of it myself (a US and UK one), if I could get £150.00 for the UK one which is the same as yours in the pic I'd be a happy bunny indeed!

However that artbook is so sweet I don't think I'd part with it...

Are you going to sell up the rest of your games at all?

I very, very much doubt that price indeed. No video game fetches any thing like £150 per copy (not even the rarest ones like Panzer Dragoon Saga & Radiant Silvergun). If someone did buy them for that price then they are obviously not all there. Infact there's a good copy on ebay for £56 with 2 days left. Another copy minus the art book (which can generally be picked up for around £20 - £30 is on for £50 buy it now.

I'd say the top end market value for this game would be £70-£80.

Its only worth that much becuase you can make the 'now loading' letters spin around with your joypad HAHAHAHAHAAH

I have just sold loads of my old games, some go for loads (Rez) and some go for next to nothing! At the mo I have Ico on there, and that seems to be going well, but i have a US N64 on there and a UK one and there is hardly any interest at all! Just goes to show !

I have a few im parting with soon:

N64: Conkers Bad Fur Day
Majoras Mask

SNES: Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Anyone know what prices these are fetching these days. All of them are mint etc.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom