rare cheap HD DVD

alagermound

Established Member
Reaction score
at DVDWORLDUSA, click on the clearance tab at the top right and they have some good titles form 4.99 upwards like

phantom of the opera
twilight zone
the host

etc these are all quite head to locate cheap, free delivery aswell.

Thanks for nothing:mad: you've just cost me another £28:D:thumbsup:

Thanks just ordered 3 for £14.97

Gotta keep under the customs threshold!

Thanks OP. Just got the last copies of:

Things We Lost In The Fire
White Noise 2
Lost In Translation
The Untouchables
National Lampoons Animal House

couple more ordered...would have been more but already ordered some others from inetvideo.com which came in on Monday! Thanks OP...i think! :D

Yep just ordered...

Blazing Saddles / HD DVD
Army Of Darkness / HD DVD
Smokey And The Bandit / HD DVD
Sleepy Hollow / HD DVD

Was gonna order Pitch Black Unrated Directors Cut as well but you have to phone them to see about it.

Hmmm I havent received any order confirmation (ordered over 15 hours ago)

and under "Review Orders" on my account is also blank..

Anybody else getting this?

Last edited:
Thanks OP. Just got the last copies of:

Things We Lost In The Fire
White Noise 2
Lost In Translation
The Untouchables
National Lampoons Animal House

Is it me or is the likes of The Untouchables not a bargain? I can find it on Bluray for cheaper than the £13.99 quoted for the HDDVD. Assuming you have a Bluray player.

Some were priced at £4.99 yesterday, maybe those were when the poster bought them.

Is it me or is the likes of The Untouchables not a bargain? I can find it on Bluray for cheaper than the £13.99 quoted for the HDDVD. Assuming you have a Bluray player.
The lousers have shoved their prices back up.I bought King of California, The River, The Sting,and The Untouchables for £22 yesterday and they now cost about£54 :eek:

It was £6.99. My major coup was Things We Lost In The Fire for £7.99. Be on here in a few weeks probably.

Sods law...just had an email to say:

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately the title that you have requested is no longer available and your order has been cancelled. We are able to supply some deleted titles using specialty suppliers. If you are interested in this service please contact us online or telephone 0871 222 0650 and we can advise you of the likely availability and price.

This apply's to The Untouchables, Happy Gilmore & Lost In Translation.

Obviously someones bought them at the higher price after the clearance price. :(

Mine have been cancelled too...Being John Malkovick and Sleepy Hollow twice for some reason! Rubbish!

Yes indeed, don't get your hopes up with DVDWorldUSA, I have had lots of HD-DVD's cancelled a few weeks ago, before their firesale, including Twister at £13.99.

Seems they advertise stock they don't even have.

I doubt they would of sold Untouchables to someone at a higher price, truth is their warehouse probably didn't have it. I ordered this and it was unavailable at full price. I did however receive 3 of my disks and all very fast but it's quite a letdown when you think you have certain films on the way.

Got the same e-mail concerning The Untouchables.:mad:And I just deleted this film from my 1TB SKY HD box as I thought it was on it's way to me.:( Ah well ....it's back to good old reliable iNetvideo.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom