Rapt Attention

Chunder

Established Member
Reaction score

Marina, and her sister (bokeh'd out a bit!) gazing in rapt attention at something that probably wasn't really as fascinating as may at first appear...

Camera: Canon EOS 5D
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Focal Length: 50mm :)god:)
Aperture: f/1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/160
ISO: 3200 :eek:

No post-processing performed.

(Note - image is a link to the Flickr page, if you want to view it any larger...)

Really like this. Beautiful use of lght, fantastic angle, and the subtle, yet powerful composition. I particularly like the kind ofo symmetry you have going on between the two figures.

The best so far for me.

Wasn't so much embarrassed about the 50mm (it's the only one that would really work under the lighting conditions, as the batteries in my flash ran out) - the emoticon was intended to represent the daftness of having to state the focal length that was used even though it's a prime lens :)

Thanks for the compliments, but flattery will get you nowhere - I'm going to keep the subject of their attention a secret for a bit longer - hehe :p

That's an excellent shot, definitely up there as the best for the month! Certainly very intriguing.

I think this is my favourite so far. I love the warm, earthy, autumnal colours. The composition is superb as Liquid101 has highlighted. Great shot! :smashin:

Chunder said:
I'm going to keep the subject of their attention a secret for a bit longer - hehe :p

Go on then Chunder - put us out of our misery!

This was my 2nd favourite and I'm dying to know! :confused: :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom