Random Pictures - December 2011

Clown

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll post any pictures I take this month, but let's not make this all about me ;)

The rest of the set is on my blog - LINK
I don't really look at many pictures of cars or read car magazines. I don't quite know what to look for when taking pictures of automobile vehicles but whatever.

One from me :)

P1060264-resized.jpg

Jim

Needs bigger wheels :D (The car that is....)

Another swan from me, after dropping off my gf to the station today thought I'd try and get some sunrise pictures but was a bit late for the best light. This swan jumped out of the water while I was taking a picture of another one and scared the crap out of me. Quickly swivelled round and this photo was the result.

Morning Swan by ob7282, on Flickr

This was another taken a little earlier with a slightly more pleasing light

Roath Park railings by ob7282, on Flickr

Last edited:
Gorgeous photos!

Here are a few more of mine from a little trip to Covent Garden on Monday.

1. Don't normally do the picture of a picture thing, but I quite liked this montage.

London Postcards by danjama, on Flickr

Covent Crowd by danjama, on Flickr

Playing To The Crowd by danjama, on Flickr

Larger Than Life by danjama, on Flickr

The Chase by danjama, on Flickr

Would have liked a slightly higher shutter in the last one in retrospect, but i wanted motion blur and got it. This is actually my girlfriend being chased from the steps by the double bass player. Hilarious moment that I had to get a snap of!

Good times.

Nice set Dan - lovely natural colours too

JIm

Nice set Dan - lovely natural colours too

JIm

Thanks Jim, glad you like them. Minimal processing too. The 600d produces very useable images straight off the card, when I expose properly! Which is nice compared to using the 20d, where every photo would require a few minutes of work to get it to 'pop'.

Love that first shot Jonney

Jim

Yup, so do I. The helicopter looks like it is about to fall out of the sky, however, and is slightly terrifying!

I spent far too long putting thumbnails of the my pictures on my blog so I hope you don't mind if I link to the blog for the set instead of spamming them all here. Unless, of course, you want to browse my Flickr :)

Street.

Furry.

Cathedral
http://andrwb.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/chester-cathedral/.

Last edited:
Nice set

Jim

Cheers, I didn't know if I was showing too much cleavage. What about the pictures?

:p

Cheers, I didn't know if I was showing too much cleavage. What about the pictures?

:p

:D

...they're O.K. as well - I like the Cathedral shot but love you getting told off in that first shot - mono works well too :p

Jim

What was he saying to you in the first photo? Was he mad bro?

All good but love 2 and 7 Dan

Jim

Thanks Jim :)

merry christmas holidays distinguish, dr, zone & protagonists :~) we are drunk & bored ! adieu & god bless :~)

Last edited:
Wife said "quick, bring the camera" and then I saw this! Shame the focus was off, but he didn't stay in the basket long enough for a 2nd shot...

Boy in a basket by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

Darren

A couple from today at Marwell... grim light and ISO 1600, so reasonably pleased with the results.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom