sorry if posted,
but 9 yr old wanted to commit suicide because of bullying 😭 😭

I've seen this all over Twitter, sad for the poor lad but reckon the family could afford to take him anywhere he wants. Hate bullying but this chap will get more out of this. The Bullies will just be kids, we've all seen or been subject to it all over the years. I wish Hugh Jackman was my mate when I dealt with the local nutters of my estate, sure he would have made such a difference to it all o_O :D :clap:

relationships... mine is perfect by the way :)

but got some friends who I'm close with on facebook (and real life, but heard it on the former..) ... one who was married for years, and the last photo of them together was the husband fast asleep on a sofa with comments such as he needs to slow down etc... she left him... and is seeing a more 'hip' guy..

another - married even longer (decades), but he (an older guy) gets parkinsons disease, and she thinks 'fcuk this, you only get one life' and leaves him...

life is strange... I know young people who are married now and wish them well, but will they last the course, can relationships last the course these days?

i met my lady when we were older and know what we want...i know we'll be together for the rest of our lives...no need for drama..

relationships... mine is perfect by the way :)

but got some friends who I'm close with on facebook (and real life, but heard it on the former..) ... one who was married for years, and the last photo of them together was the husband fast asleep on a sofa with comments such as he needs to slow down etc... she left him... and is seeing a more 'hip' guy..

another - married even longer (decades), but he (an older guy) gets parkinsons disease, and she thinks 'fcuk this, you only get one life' and leaves him...

life is strange... I know young people who are married now and wish them well, but will they last the course, can relationships last the course these days?

i met my lady when we were older and know what we want...i know we'll be together for the rest of our lives...no need for drama..

The like was for YOU, not for the bad stories you told.
I think it's horrid when a lady leaves a guy who's done nothing wrong, other than perhaps working too hard, and he's considered boring.
I was bought up thinking it was only "other bad people" who broke up marriages, as not one of our friends/family/relations ever had any break ups.
As a child growing up, this just did not register with me, that normal people did.
You got married and you stayed together happily.
Sheltered viewpoint I know, and lucky our family/relations were all that way.

Think people were less demanding of their partners in the past. And worked thru bad times as opposed to jumping ship when something better comes along.

Just stumbled across this site by accident, and thought I'd share it
As they look gorgeous hand made creations to me, for giving as gifts to someone special.

they look soooooooo cute :)

0.jpg

yes, none of my family ever had affairs or anything like that (that I knew of) - tho, things weren't perfect, but they stuck at it...

I was seeing someone over a decade ago and their whole family situation was totally messed up, was almost like car keys in a bowl type of affair, and were they any happier? no way...

while in some ways it's great to meet someone when you're young and stay with them forever - i know that seldom happens, but i met my lady at the right time for both of us and it clicked :)

I note another warning to add to the many before any TV programs are shown and this is "May contain content unsuitable for some viewers."
What does that actually mean? :)

I note another warning to add to the many before any TV programs are shown and this is "May contain content unsuitable for some viewers."

It means it might have a complicated plot, or have some non-white folk or women in important roles.

Why.
I mean god, Why just why....... ?
a0a1b60ce598019996c776a578a70703.jpg

Looks like it was photo shopped.
Her shadow isn't right.

Look how much she came down again afterwards - go girl

1582390578440.png

it's because everyone gets offended by stuff these days :(

A question to other members regarding how you deal with money in a relationship.

Bit of history .

My wife and I have lived together for ( an ice age ) 27 years . All that time we have had seperate accounts that feed into a joint account for household bills n such .

We have never had a bust up over money and who spent this on what in all that time .
A good friend that has only a joint account has to ferrit money and hide it away in his secret stash .

Not sure if I could ever only have a joint account as I like the freedom as does the wife .

The main things is that it works for both of you.
A different approach might be best for others.

A question to other members regarding how you deal with money in a relationship.

Bit of history .

My wife and I have lived together for ( an ice age ) 27 years . All that time we have had seperate accounts that feed into a joint account for household bills n such .

We have never had a bust up over money and who spent this on what in all that time .
A good friend that has only a joint account has to ferrit money and hide it away in his secret stash .

Not sure if I could ever only have a joint account as I like the freedom as does the wife .
We've been married a bit longer than that and always had a joint account which is where all our income goes. From that we pay all the bills, transfer the money to our joint savings accounts and take our pocket money.

I keep a spread sheet of all our expenses and every month total up our income against our expenditure and put aside a set amount for all expected bills. Anything over our total balance and expected bills is savings which goes into high (1% is high?) accounts.

This has worked for us since day one and still does.

We both have our own money to spend as we want so no arguments there.

We've never been in debt or gone into overdraft thank goodness as we both know our finances instantly.

That said, everyone is different and what works for one may not work for someone else, as @Trollslayer has said.:)

We’ve been married over thirty years and have always had separate accounts. I was the higher earner so all the bills came out of my account.
We know what we can afford and have not felt a need to have a joint account. Big spends come from either account, we don’t count the money in either account as belonging to either of us. :)

Unfortunately, in our married life my Wife has always earned more than me, fact of life and we never thought anything of it.

we've got a joint account (been together 7 1/2 years, and bought a house together - and we spend what we want with our own money etc, none of this pocket money business... tho, i've saved cash, and my lady earns more than me too..!

It would be you.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom