Ah, you mean the eyelids as well then?

There you go:

1593252009622.png

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But also:

Booooooooooooooo

Electric Scooters going to be legal in the UK from this coming weekend.
But only rental ones, not privately owned ones.

Honestly can't see this stupid idea lasting long, if you can legally ride a rental one, but you can't legally ride your one of the same design/spec.

I did 9.85 miles at 14.9 mph today! Pretty good!😯😉🙂

Honestly can't see this stupid idea lasting long, if you can legally ride a rental one, but you can't legally ride your one of the same design/spec.

I think it was @IronGiant that pointed out in the dedicated thread, this rule is probably to tighten up the control of speed limiters, as it's less likely that a rental company will allow models to be rented that are capable of going above the speed limit (15.5mph?).

You know, the complete opposite of hire cars, which as we know should always be driven like they've been stolen :rotfl:

My post above is one of those that has more than one point that can be agreed.

Is @IronGiant agreeing about the scooter rental companies or...

...does he drive hire cars like he stole them?

:D I was agreeing that it was me that mentioned "it" in another thread.

"it" being that rental companies probably only supply speed limited scooters :devil:

i created some youtube playlists from some indie tapes (from john peel, andie kershaw etc) back in '86 i recorded when I was sat in my bedroom... and one interesting fact (don't ask who now as I'm drunk), but one band only released 1 EP which i managed to hear a song from one night, and managed to find on youtube last week..!

here is indie 1 tracklist (or part of)

and a picture of the tape cover..
1593805450648.png

tho, i don't expect anyone to have heard of any of the bands... I've done 2 other tapes too.. :)

Last edited:
There you go:

View attachment 1324616

Apologies for not thanking you earlier, I literally only spotted this post a moment ago...
Looks good, now just need to find less than 100 :)

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I have trouble with soft toys.
I can't throw them away, and if I were to get rid of some I would feel bad, that those ones would feel like I did not care about them and had abandoned them.
Pretty sure it's not normal I should feel this way....

i created some youtube playlists from some indie tapes (from john peel, andie kershaw etc) back in '86 i recorded when I was sat in my bedroom... na done interesting fact (don't ask nowe ask I'm drunk), but one band only released 1 EP which i managed to hear a song from one night, and managed to find on youtube last week..!

here is indie 1 tracklist (or part of)

and a picture of the tape cover..
View attachment 1328547

tho, i don't expect anyone to have heard of any of the bands... I've done 2 other tapes too.. :)

Heard of a few of them. Most notably Teardrop Explodes. Wasn’t one for Indie bands. I was more a rock fan still am.:)

Heard of a few of them. Most notably Teardrop Explodes. Wasn’t one for Indie bands. I was more a rock fan still am.:)

a lot of the time I just pressed record on the tape recorder...but the most of the songs I fell in love with.. :)

a lot of the time I just pressed record on the tape recorder...but the most of the songs I fell in love with.. :)
I used to do the same mate, Alan Freeman and Tony Vance :thumbsup:

just got told off for my signature after having it fore months...sigh...

1593813526828.png

told them it's like a manager at work, doesn't want anyone to be happy..:(

I have been listening to Boston a lot. Brilliant band and Brad Delp's voice!😯😉 Add to this the track Higher Power! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You had more than a feeling?

I only have 2 questions:

1: Who was Susan?
2: Why was she so lazy?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom