Random musings that don't warrant their own thread

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Mezuri

Standard Member
They don't have any self awareness. Which is probably the underlying reason (or one of many) they're racist.
I mean, they have titles like Grand Wizard. If one wasn't aware of who they are or what they stand for, one might assume they're a bunch of geeks taking their D&D campaign a bit too seriously.

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Well, this came through my door this morning.

Free? money owing to me from 14 years ago!

2006-cheque-2020.jpg

John

Driving past a house today with a big front garden had me wondering at what point do you park the ride on mower and get sheep

TaurusDevil

GN-z11 is 32 Billion Light Years away from earth!😯🌍😉

Tempest

Distinguished Member
GN-z11 is 32 Billion Light Years away from earth!😯🌍😉
Uphill or Downhill?

In the vacuum of space, if it's downhill then, without any air resistance your get a hell of a speed build up, without needing to worry about refueling stops.
Mind you I'm kinda starting to wonder if time and space (distance) is a physical or more a mental construct.
Is there just a thing as past and future, or does all time exist all at the same time.
Humans etc are just travelling through this medium? but it all, already exists.
We just think it does not, as we can only perceive our single path through it all.
You birth and death is already out there, we just have no way to be able to jump forwards or backwards along this path.

Like swimming in the ocean, It all exists, we can just swim slowly thru it.
We as a normal unaided human, can't pick ourselves up and jump 1 mile ahead or behind of our current slow process in the actual water we are in at this second.

Doug the D

Uphill or Downhill?

In the vacuum of space, if it's downhill then, without any air resistance your get a hell of a speed build up, without needing to worry about refueling stops.
Mind you I'm kinda starting to wonder if time and space (distance) is a physical or more a mental construct.
Is there just a thing as past and future, or does all time exist all at the same time.
Humans etc are just travelling through this medium? but it all, already exists.
We just think it does not, as we can only perceive our single path through it all.
You birth and death is already out there, we just have no way to be able to jump forwards or backwards along this path.

Like swimming in the ocean, It all exists, we can just swim slowly thru it.
We as a normal unaided human, can't pick ourselves up and jump 1 mile ahead or behind of our current slow process in the actual water we are in at this second.
LIDL's Cheesy Poofs (10 bags in a BIG bad) are really nice also.
Very Cheesy :)
These 2 posts right after each other make perfect sense :rotfl: :

1592806224984.png

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Can anyone find eye's like this for sale?

I have these eyes, and because I'm weird? I am not able to cut these eye's out of a fluffy toy.
I know. it may seem odd but I can't do it.

I've found many eye's for sale, but none have the complete eye shape around it like this.
Not sure what to good for, as if you just looks for plush eye etc you just get the middle pupil bit.

Anyone help?

Perhaps the surround (the brown bit in this version) is a separate item I can buy?

nvingo

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Thanks, but perhaps I did not fully explain :)

I know you can get the round eye bits everywhere, that's easy.
It;s the rest of it, the brown plastic bit behind the eye, that I can't seem to locate.

I've seen it on a couple of plushies in a google search, but not for sale for plushie eyes.

nvingo

Thanks, but perhaps I did not fully explain :)

I know you can get the round eye bits everywhere, that's easy.
It;s the rest of it, the brown plastic bit behind the eye, that I can't seem to locate.
...I've found many eye's for sale, but none have the complete eye shape around it like this.
Not sure what to good for, as if you just looks for plush eye etc you just get the middle pupil bit.
Ah, decoding both those, you aren't meaning the eyeball (the bit around the pupil), you're meaning the front trim around the eye socket. Not clear from either your original post/image or subsequent post. But you're not meaning the eyeball or eye.

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Ah, decoding both those, you aren't meaning the eyeball (the bit around the pupil), you're meaning the front trim around the eye socket. Not clear from either your original post/image or subsequent post. But you're not meaning the eyeball or eye.
Well, I can get the pupil/eyeball easy anywhere :)

It's the pointed oval (brown in the case of the image I posted) part which the eyeball sits on, to give it a more overall eye shaped look to it.

The Sclear ?
(which I'm sure most people just call the eye) :)