imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

TaurusDevil

Arthur Fleck/Joker told to return the sign? He was jumped ***!🤬🤔

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
TIL if you forget to turn the lights off when you change a GU10 ceiling bulb and get startled when it comes on and drop it from the ceiling onto the tiled floor, it will still work afterwards.

The Hamburger precedes the Hamburger bun by 20 years so if you want an authentic Hamburger experience, you should eat them between two slices of toast.

reiteration

The Hamburger precedes the Hamburger bun by 20 years so if you want an authentic Hamburger experience, you should eat them between two slices of toast.
I recall watching some youtube video about a place in the US that made those burgers...think the video was called - how the world's first burger was made at louis' lunch :)

mjn

Distinguished Member
I got caught out by that meal in France back in 2012! It was vile. The toast was soggy in seconds.

mjn

Distinguished Member
Somewhere in France is serving burgers in toast? Really? I've never personally seen it and only aware that some US places still do it.
Yup. I thought i’d just translated wrong and assumed “toasted bun.”

But nope. It actually was toast.

reiteration

I like the use of past tense, nope forget it, I don't even know you :rotfl:

haha... I used to work with him back in the late 80s... he was handsome as anything, and his english was very good, and most of the lasses at work liked him :( i told him that when one particular lass (who I liked) approached him he was to say to her - don't bullsh*t me...

not sure if he ever did tho..