Cevolution

This went up for pre-order early last year here in Australia (I started a thread for it back then on the other site), but ended up being pulled from release due to Covid-19. However, it seems to have resurfaced, according to Australian retailer Ezydvd.com.au, who has put up a new pre-order listing for this, Ran is now due to be released in Australia on 4K, on the 7th of July 2021:

IMG_20210420_132135.jpg

Last edited:

lgans316

Distinguished Member

mtenga

Distinguished Member

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Based on my quick glancing on iTunes (4K DV), colour grading is not so great. There is the usual teal (not Basic Instinct level) but personally I am not 100% convinced with the grading but YMMV.

zantarous

Distinguished Member
Got my copy today, really didn't expect this quick. Just had a quick flick through the disc and I don't think I am qualified to talk about the picture quality of this one. I haven't seen this film before nor owned it on any other medium. To my untrained eye the picture looks quite noisy which I guess is good as possibly that means SC haven't been so heavy handed on the DNR brush.

HDR looks like it is kept at a minimum.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom