Rako Issues

kebablover

Standard Member
Hi All. This is my first post. Thanks in anticipation. I am just completing my dream kitchen and and installing Rako 12volt LED modules. I have chosen this route having bought 5 dimmer packs at a good price on eBay. There are 10, 5 watt (12 volt) bulbs on some circuits powered by the RLED-50 packs and a couple of 10 metre tape runs also powered by the same model. I am running 3 packs off a 150 watt transformer. So, hopefully, all the power requirements and limits are met. I am experiencing the age old flicker problem at lower light levels. I have trimmed to the voltage to 12 on the power supply and the problem still persists. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My other query relates to an alignment problem with the 7 button wall controller and the faceplate. I bought both new (allegedly) from two different sources on eBay. The buttons don't line up with the holes. Weird!

DLoop

Possibly one is for the wired version and one for the wireless? Or one for the newer modular and one for the classic soft button range?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom