Rainbow Six: Vegas (Demo on Marketplace) - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

normski2006

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope this hasnt been done before but have just watched the demo walkthrough. The game looks fantastic, would not have normally thought of buying a squad based game but this is the dogs i can tell you. Looks lovely on HD. I will certainly buy this game.

normski2006 said:
Hope this hasnt been done before but have just watched the demo walkthrough. The game looks fantastic, would not have normally thought of buying a squad based game but this is the dogs i can tell you. Looks lovely on HD. I will certainly buy this game.

Yeah agree with that. Watched the walkthrough demo last week and it is great.

I had Rainbow six 3 on xbox and loved that. Apparently a couple of expansions after that were a bit of a let down in certain areas, but Vegas apparently reverts back to the tried and tested, so it should be awesome.

Can't wait for this one. :smashin:

normski2006 said:
The game looks fantastic, would not have normally thought of buying a squad based game but this is the dogs i can tell you. Looks lovely on HD. I will certainly buy this game.

Same here.It does look very good and the squad based control looks simple too......a must have :smashin:

play.com have this listed for 01/09/06 - is this real does anyone know ?i somehow doubt it.

I will be getting this too as it looks immense...also having been there over the course of the last two weeks it will add some extra spice :smashin:

Mattk84 said:
play.com have this listed for 01/09/06 - is this real does anyone know ?i somehow doubt it.
It's been pushed back until October / November I believe

This is a must buy for me!

I love the Rainbow Six series. can't wait!

Can someone post a link to the 'walkthrough demo' please.

I want this game, when it comes out, but I wait until Christmas for it most likely.

filmfreak71 said:
It's been pushed back until October / November I believe

sounds about right ! at this rate,with all the games coming out at year end,the kids xmas will be cancelled or theyre gonna have to ask for 360 games !

:oops: OOPS sorry bout that have deleted the post so it doesnt confuse anyone else

Not too interested in the single player experience, but if the online game can better the first RS3 experience on Xbox Live then I will definately be picking this up... I guess by the time it comes out I might be bored with BF2...

After GRAW, this is an almost certain purchase for me. Chances are that this (along with probably Splinter Cel: DA) will be region free, in which case it'll be lovely to pick both up from Play-Asia :)

the best thing is that you can play the whole game in 4 player coop :thumbsup:

4 player co-op over Live?
If so, that sounds awesome :)

This is a must buy for me, i'll be getting it on the day of release and can't wait.

Has anyone read the Tom Clancy book? Gives a great insight in to the characters and aims of rainbow.

I may still buy it in September, but it all counts of how much money I have left after staff like rent, food and so on. But I also have to pay for a PS3, which is a must have for me, so that means less 360 games.

Even this means, me not getting a PS3 game on launch day guys.

themanwithapc said:
After GRAW, this is an almost certain purchase for me. Chances are that this (along with probably Splinter Cel: DA) will be region free, in which case it'll be lovely to pick both up from Play-Asia :)

agreed....if you can wait for it to appear on their list !

cant wait for this one. looks fantastic.

I think I'll order directly from Ubisoft, as alot of folk did that with GRAW and got it early ( by quite a few days).

this could be the one to get me back on LIVE.

Featherhall the 360 web cam also works with this game, which means you can import you're face into the multiplayer mode.

TVR_Fan said:
Featherhall the 360 web cam also works with this game, which means you can import you're face into the multiplayer mode.

Really ! thanks, I never knew that. I thought that would be a few years off. fantastic.

TVR_Fan said:
That sounds like tons of fun be almost like shooting real people :D
Not that id recommend that of course just a great addition to the game which seems to be shaping up extremely well.

Thats what I heard a long time ago, from the creators, but it would be spookey getting a headshot on you're face in-game lol.

Yep it would be wierd but at least you would be able to laugh about it with your mates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom