Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One

I love the look of this

Looking forward to this one. Played all the Rainbow Six's since the first Rogue Spear on PC.
Definate purchase for me!

OMG I missed this!! Love R6, can't wait

there is a god, that looks just what the Doc ordered.

This is probably one of my top games from E3. I am so happy that Rainbow Six has gone back to proper FPS without all that cover base stuff. Will be keeping my eye on this one for sure.

Excellent. Rainbow Six 3 was one of my all time favourite games on the original xbox.

Great to see this :)
I'm really hoping to see some single player campaign details this week..

Loved terrorist hunt on the old Xbox co-op on the hardest setting that was always a challenge

Nice, that looks good.

That is what I was expecting from Hardline with Heists and Cops Vs Robbers but its just a BF4 Mod.
This looks excellent though.

The more games I see the more my wallet is gonna get a battering

Loved terrorist hunt on the old Xbox co-op on the hardest setting that was always a challenge
That would be 'Elite' - the only setting it should be played on! ;)

I watched an E3 interview tonight and the Ubisoft guy said this is only being released on X1, PS4 and PC. We won't have the last gen potentially holding this back.

They also mentioned that they canned patriots to ensure they could make a 60fps next gen game. All looking quite good.

Not due out until 2015 too, so plenty of time to polish and utilise whatever dev kit upgrades they might get.

This could be great, i guess its more like Counter Strike than a cod/bf game. replying the small tight maps, over and over, finding different ways to access places.

We need a new take on fps mp

Used to love playing Rainbow six Vegas, especially the game where a team started in the vault and had to protect the Intel and a team on the roof had to come down and get it and return to the chopper in the roof. Spent many an hour with the whole team hiding in the toilets and the opposition wondering where the hell we'd gone....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom